Thursday, July 03, 2008

Preparing For The 4th!!

Today, much to the pleasure of my CoCo, I was baking a zillion peanut butter cookies for our July 4th picnic.



Of course that means that nearly a quadrillion were eaten by CoCo and myself before they made it to the cookie jar. (Not so good). But, it was a productive morning nonetheless. This was the first time I made an entire batch in my convection oven. I was pleasantly surprised. I used the round pan that came with the microwave for the cookies. I made parchment circles to line the pan with and they baked wonderfully. I was able to get 14 cookies to a pan. That's about how many I'd put on a rectangular cookie sheet in the regular oven. And, it wasn't hot in the house and I had only the one pan to clean up from the oven. I'm sold.


I thought you'd appreciate some photos, you can almost taste them!

No comments:

Post a Comment